- In October 2010, IMAN Special Taskforce personnel discovered items of war at the Lagos port namely; rocket launchers, hand grenades, cartridges and explosives in crates. The Rockets launchers, measures 107mm. The registration number is 1088. Each weighed 1.8kg each and it was also learnt that the 13 containers intercepted actually came into the explanation bay of AP Moller Terminal. The arms and ammunition were brought in containers waiting to be transferred to a bonded terminal facility for examination purpose before they are to be cleared. The deadly cargoes were neatly packed in 4” by 4” size of wooden crates. Each crates contained between 40 to 50 rocket launchers. There were 24 of such crates in one container. This seizure is said to be the largest cache of illegal importation off arm and ammunition intercepted by government securities agencies.
- In 2012, IMAN Special Taskforce tracked a lorry loaded with arms and ammunitions from Ghana through Seme border into Nigeria and was intercepted at Onitsha toll gate before handing it over to Anambra State police for investigation.”
- Operatives of IMAN Special Taskforce Enugu command apprehend a truck load of Army uniforms at Obimo in Nsuka L.G.A during a stop and search operations in 2015. A truck was also intercepted conveying cartons of live cartridges.
- IMAN Special Taskforce apprehended 21 suspected Boko Haram Members with army uniforms at Amalla along Enugu-Makurdi express way.
- Kwara State command in 2015 apprehended and handed over 16 cultists with illegal arms and ammunitions to the appropriate authority etc.